Dogs cannot sweat and use their respiratory tract to dissipate heat unline humans. However, some breeds are more efficient than others at this task depending on the shape of their face. Pugs and Bulldogs have shorter noses so they will overheat easier since most airflow from them passes straight out without being moistened by mucus or saliva.
Getting a functional cooling vest can prevent your dog from overheating during hot days.
Keep your dog cool with the Pawsdoc's Functional Dog Cooling Vest! The 3-layered construction wicks away the heat via evaporation to drop down the dog's core temperature to keep him cool and reduce the risks of overheating.
1. Good for all seasons. You can use it both in the winter and in the summer. It's windproof and warm when it is dry, and it can cool down quickly when it's wet.
2. Composed of three layers of fabrics with different functions. The first layer: the water-absorbing layer (to keep the dog’s body dry) the second layer: the water-locking layer stores water for heat dissipation. The third layer accelerates the evaporation of water molecules to take away excess heat, to achieve the quick-drying effect
3. Cute, original design looks good on every pup
4. Two colors to choose from
How to use it
1. Soak the vest in water, wring dry and shake it several times. It only takes a few seconds to cool the vest.
2. If the vest still feels warm, shake it a few times again to get a cooling effect.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Not happy with your purchase? We offer 30-day guarantee. You can return non-used products for 100% money back within 30 days of receipt.
Our shipping times are 7-21 days, while our processing time is 1-5 Business Days. The shipping costs are free of charge for all orders. If there are any questions, we have a customer service team to assist you via email. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.