A heated dog bed is the ideal, pet-safe way to keep your furry friends warm without risking burns and overheating.
Not only do heated pads keep chilly pets warm, but they're also great for newborns, ageing pets, those recovering from injury as well as arthritis pets suffering from bones and joint pain.
- A clever thermal structure that retains the pet's own heat and radiates it back.
- No battery or cable is needed.
Anti-Anxiety & Joint Health Support
Insulated material in this heated dog bed reflects infrared radiation to soothe body aches and calm anxious dogs.
- Made of microfleece, crystal flannel, thermal insulation aluminum film, and spray cotton.
- Machine and hand washable (Gentle cycle, cold water) and hang to dry or use the no-heat cycle on your dryer.
- Multi-layer functional fabric for warm and cozy snuggles
- Waterproof and non-slip bottom
- Heating pad for dog house, pet carriers, pet beds and suitable for use on sofas, floors, and outdoors as well.
- Available in 2 natural colors: grey and brown
Sleep quality is one of the most significant determining factors in mood, behavior, energy levels, bodily function, and overall health.
While many things can interrupt and deter sleep, perhaps one of the most difficult to overcome is cold. Natural warmth from the heated pad for dogs is a tried and true scientific principle that helps with:
- Blood Circulation
- Arthritis, Hip dysplasia, Spinal injuries, or other Joint Conditions and Aging Pain.
- Muscle Soreness
- Stress & Anxiety
Not happy with your purchase? We offer 30-day guarantee. You can return non-used products for 100% money back within 30 days of receipt.
The estimated timeline for delivery is up to 13 days. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. The shipping costs are free of charge for all orders.